The 4-Step Blueprint For Creating Your Dream Marriage
The Truth About Relationships
The harsh truth is that the longer you're married, the less likely you are to be happy in your relationship.
For most people, as time passes, they grow bored with the routine, argue more, get busy and distracted...
The spark fades, and their marriage drifts into Roommate Syndrome.
But that doesn't mean you have to settle for a marriage that slowly deteriorates over the years!
Here's the good news: The happiest marriages are happier than they've ever been in history!
And a marriage that's truly fulfilling, meaningful, and happy is available to everyone (including YOU)!
You just need to know the blueprint.
In This Workshop, I'll Show You How To Defeat Roommate Syndrome Forever!
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to reignite the "spark" that initially attracted you to each other
- Where 90% of communication problems originate, and how to solve them
- Why the intimacy and connection in most marriages fades over time, and how to prevent it
- The 80/20 rule of marriage – how to make sure your partner stays madly in love with minimal effort
- Why you probably got married for the wrong reasons, and how to learn the right ones so you can stay married
- How to know when and why you should turn to therapy
- The #1 skill you need to learn to have an Epic Marriage (that nobody is talking about)
- How to forgive quickly and give each other the benefit of the doubt
If This Is Your First Time Joining Me,
Here's What To Expect:
I Focus On What Works
I don't waste much time focusing on what's not working. Couples benefit more from focusing on the research-based principles they can implement right now to create positive momentum and immediate results.
I Reward Action-Takers
Learning new stuff feels rewarding... but it doesn't get you results. I want you to be an action-taker, not an insight-chaser. I'll incentivize you with rewards to inspire you to implement what you learn.